Carrot Soufflé – Recipe from the Chef
We want to share our delicious farm-to-table carrot soufflé recipe from Chef Kyle Vermeulen that will keep you warm through the winter. Enjoy at home or add it to the menu for your next event.
During the winter months, our local farms are producing less, so we rely on a lot of root vegetables for our farm to table dishes. Carrots are a great flavorful selection from the farm, full of vitamins and very filling as a side dish.
- 3 lbs Carrots – peeled, sliced and steamed to well done
- 1 ½ cup Butter
- 1 ½ cup Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly butter casserole dish and set aside
- Steam carrots until tender, drain and set aside
- Add sugar and eggs to a food processor and pulse to combine
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and butter to the food processor, pulse until smooth
- Add carrots and pulse to combine
- Spoon the mixture into casserole dish and bake until set, about 1 hour
This is one of our absolute favorite farm to table side dishes. Tell us what you think!
Posted in: Recipes
It was a pleasure to work with Alberto Trevizo and Catering by Seasons. Alberto was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with, and was very accommodating when we had to postpone our wedding one year.
I can’t say enough great things about our entire experience planning our daughter's Bat Mitzvah with Glynis Keith, Catering Manager, with Catering by Seasons.
Alberto is the best catering manager ever!! Everything about working with Catering by Season, from the planning, communication, to the execution was phenomenal!