Pumpkin Spice Recipe
Fall is here, and along with it comes all things pumpkin spice!
We wanted to find a morning pick-me-up outside of the traditional latte, so enjoy this Pumpkin Spice Parfait recipe!
This healthy clean eating recipe is a great seasonal meal! Try it today.
For vegans, substitute traditional yogurt for soy yogurt.
Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Parfait
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt (substitute with soy yogurt for dairy-free)
- 1 cup of your favorite granola
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the pumpkin, agave nectar, ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined.
- In two small glasses or bowls, scoop some of the pumpkin mixture into the bottom.
- Layer with the Greek yogurt, granola, agave nectar, and more of the pumpkin mixture.
- Serve. Sweeten with additional agave nectar, if you wish.
Original recipe and photo from Cookin’ Canuck.
Interested in more seasonal menu options? View our Recipes or contact Catering by Seasons at 301.477.3515 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We craft exceptional events that are seasonal, sustainable and sensational!
Posted in: Recipes
Tags: autumn, breakfast, breakfast parfait, catering, catering by seasons, dc, fall, farm to table, latte, local, locally grown, maryland, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, pumpkin spice parfait, seasonal, spice, virginia, washington, yogurt, yogurt parfait
It was a pleasure to work with Alberto Trevizo and Catering by Seasons. Alberto was knowledgeable and pleasant to work with, and was very accommodating when we had to postpone our wedding one year.
Alberto is the best catering manager ever!! Everything about working with Catering by Season, from the planning, communication, to the execution was phenomenal!
Stefanie was such a huge help! Everything was smooth, she helped us find ways to cut costs and advocated for us with our venue.